« Home | Kobe Featured In NBA Christmas Games » | Kobe Aint Goin Nowhere » | New Kobe Bryant Posters » | Kobe and Lakers Lose Tie-Breaker Against Nuggets » | Phil Jackson's Responses to Kobe Bryant's Historic... » | NO, Yao Ming's Jersey is SIXTH Top Seller In China » | Kobe STILL Gets No Love In Philly » | Bibby Handles Kobe and The Lakers » | Kobe Bryant's Top 10 Plays 06-07 (Before All Star ... » | All Star Weekend: Kobe Wins 2007 MVP Trophy!! »

Kobe Violates Leandro Barbosa

Written by John Mbugua
Kobe Bryant Biography & Pictures
Kobe Bryant Posters & Pictures

On the court ofcourse.

Kobe was playing full court defense against Barbosa impressing those who thought he was only an offensive juggernaut.

"When you see Kobe Bryant diving for loose balls," USA Basketball managing director Jerry Colangelo said, "and you see LeBron and Carmelo giving it the kind of work that they're putting into this, that commitment and passion, that's a message."

Barbosa did not make a single shot against Kobe Bryant, his only one make out of seven attempts came when Kobe was out of the game.

"My role here is different here than it is with the Lakers," Bryant said. "We have so many talented players and I don't have to score a lot of points. I just try to do the best I can defensively."

Barbosa was in fact the leading scorer in the tournament averaging 27 points per game, until he only scored four points against the U.S.A.

"I knew that he was going to come up and defense me and guard me like he did and all I was trying to do was get the ball, but I didn't have many balls in my hand," Barbosa said. "But that's OK. It's about tomorrow now, let's forget about this."

That's what I'm talkin' bout' Kobe!

Written by John Mbugua
Kobe Bryant Biography & Pictures
Kobe Bryant Posters & Pictures

Labels: , ,

Kobe and Lebron look good together in that picture and inside the court. Imagine two of the greatest player in the NBA today playing in the same team. I doubt! no team-up cann beat this two guys...

Post a Comment

Google
 
Sports Blog Top Sites